The Polar Vortex has moved on and Toronto is enjoying temperatures of 2 to -8 degrees celsius. It feels like summer. Yes, that’s how off kilter we are now. The weather feels balmy and my mind keeps telling me to ditch the winter coat while my body reminds me I’m crazy. Before I post my outfit I just wanted to share a few random tidbits of what’s going on in my life.
- Finished watching the TV series Breaking Bad. It was one of the best series finales I have ever watched. I have yet to make it through the last two seasons of Dexter. My sister Ana was so angry with how Dexter ended she wanted to throw her television out her window. Putting off that one for a while. Please don’t spoil it for me and tell me how it ends.
- My son Nikola thinks I am a hundred million years old (read my twitter feed, can’t write about it).
- Was at the launch of Promdale for Yorkdale Shopping Centre on Feb. 1st. Ladies if you have children going to prom this year check out the site for tips, tricks and great dresses.
- It’s official my husband is going to Brazil for the World Cup.
- Went to buy a coffee table for the one my four year old ruined…came out with the coffee table, side tables and a new mattress.
Yes, yes I know. My life is so exciting you don’t know how I manage. Outfit post now.
Portofino blouses from Express have become a staple in my closet. I adore a great silk blouse but they have a short shelf life with all the sticky fingers in my house. The Portofino has a great cut that will suit many body types and Express offers lots of colours and patterns.
Jeans, Gap (similar EU here, US here, CA here). Top, Express (here). Coat, Club Monaco sold out, love this & this). Boots, Nine West. Scarf & Gloves, Danier. Bag, Coach. Belt, Tory Burch (old similar here, updated one here.