Over a month ago The Snugg approached me to do a review on one of their products. I was going to choose something for my children or husband (typical mom response) until my husband surprised me with MY very own laptop – a Mac Book Pro 15″. I have mentioned on my blog that I have never owned my own computer. One that I didn’t have to share with siblings or spouse. One where I was the boss and didn’t have to get off because someone had work to do…we have to pay our bills…can’t go on vacation if I don’t get this done…I need to send out the report…after a while all I heard was blah blah blah blah…you have to wait…blah blah blah…do it tomorrow…blah blah blah.
Anyway I quickly jumped onto The Snugg website to find a laptop case for my Mac and found these. The Snugg case is offered in 10 different colours so there really is a colour for everyone available. The case was exactly what I was looking for and happily selected The Snugg case in Hot Pink (I originally wanted red but it was sold out).
Here are the Features on The Snugg Mac Book Pro 15″ Wallet Case
Hot pink, MacBook Pro 15″ 2012 and 2013 Retina Sleeve.
Sleeve case with magnetic flap to close.
Includes card holder and large pocket.
Bright pink, quality, nubuck interior.
Height: 27.2 cm
Width: 39.5 cm
Depth: 2.2 cm
Weight: 0.436 kg
PU leather exterior
Nubuck fibre interior
Secure magnetic close
Cotton stitch finish
I tested this product out for over a month and here is what I found:
- -The product looks great and I had women stop me to tell me that at the mall and hospital.
- -It is priced at $39.99 and looks to be worth triple that.
- -Like the back storage and has storage for business cards. I always forget my business cards, not anymore.
- -Magnetic closure is perfect, snaps shut and no need for zippers.
- -Attention to detail with colour matching Nubuck fibre liner and stitching.
- -Strong “new case smell” that took about 7-10 days to get rid of.
- -See signs of wear around the edges of this product – very similar to that of leather purses (around corners and along sides see white peaking through). Now I am VERY rough with this product and I throw it in my tote bag along with everything else I need so am not sure if that is a factor or not.
I am quite happy with this product but a little disappointed with the wear around the edges. However, with a $40 price tag I would buy another or try any of the different products they offer.
Outfit details can be found here.