I’m having one of those months that has spilled into October. Here’s the rundown:
- – When we were showering (or washing dishes, face etc) the hot water would suddenly go cold (plumbing issue).
- – Downstairs fridge wasn’t working (unplugged it, defrosted fridge and all good).
- – Under mount sink came “unglued” (I hope I am explaining this properly) from our countertop. Now only half of it was hanging off, my in-laws happened to be over and they fixed it.
- – One of the elements on my stove wasn’t working, I called a repair man and he proceeded to shatter my ceramic countertop along all four of the elements. Best part is that it takes at least 2 weeks to order a new one and I am still waiting for mine.
- – Lastly, I did the iPhone IOS 9 update and my touchpad stopped working sporadically and now doesn’t work at all. I can’t use my phone and all my contacts have been wiped out. I can tell that because I still get notifications of texts, no names just phone numbers. Best part is I can’t get it fixed till Thursday.
Honestly though it could be a lot worse. We’re all healthy and these problems are easily fixed. My only issue is why can’t I sprinkle them through out the year? Why all at once?