For the drinks we kept it very simple:
1.Vodka Milkshakes – pre-made drinks that you can buy at the LCBO in keeping with out “Fake it, Don’t make it” entertaining theme. They taste great and we served them in milk bottles. Again, use what you have – martini glasses or champagne flutes are a great idea to serve these pre-made cocktails.
3. VOSS Sparkling Water – Nicole and I originally chose VOSS because of the shape of the bottle. We were pleasantly surprised with the taste, it was lightly carbonated and may be a great choice for those who find some sparkling waters too strong and bubbly. Just be warned when opening the bottles. The first bottle Nicole opened came leaking out, the next bottle she opened slowly and no leaks.
Nicole has created and managed events for Hudson’s Bay, TIFF and most recently Sundance. She thought giving guests Swag Bags would be a fun touch and something all the stars in the entertainment industry get. We partnered with some great brands to create these fun swag bags. We wanted to gift our guests items they would use. Some are for every day and other items are for those special occasions when we want to look our best.
- – Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash – This is a new brand to Canada (found at Shoppers Drug Mart). I discovered it when I was in Croatia and this is the body wash we used this summer. It has a soft scent and it’s French.
- -Joe Fresh Socks and Scarf – it goes with our Comfortable and Chic Theme
- -Joe Fresh Gel Nailpolish – Naturally I selected Red Delicious.
- –Quo – Lip Gloss, Contour Kit, False Eyelashes and Radial Blur Translucent Powder. All these products will get you Red Carpet Ready.
- –Joe Fresh – Tinted Lip Balm, Matte Lipstick in Ruby and Red Lipliner
The products we selected are reasonably priced and fantastic. Now Swag Bags can get pricy. If you are hosting a small party you could ask each guest to buy their favourite beauty item for each swag bag. You can even select a budget. Women are always asking what to bring to a party. Make it easy for them and get them to bring something for everybody.